Last Updated: 1st July 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect personal or sensitive information about you in the following circumstances:
- When you complete our registration forms, provide information in connection with job applications or interact with us in any other manner.
- When we receive references about you.
- When we obtain results of inquiries from former employers, work colleagues, professional associations, or registration bodies.
- When we receive the results of competency tests, medical assessments, or background checks, including work rights, credit, and criminal record checks.
- When we receive complaints or other information related to your employment.
- When we acquire information related to insurance investigations, litigation, registrations, professional disciplinary matters, criminal matters, inquests, or inquiries in which you are involved.
- When we collect information from public domain sources.
We collect and process personal information in accordance with legal requirements, including the Australian Privacy Principles. Our data collection and handling practices adhere to these regulations.
We respect your right to privacy, and by providing your information to us, you are giving consent for us to collect, use, and disclose your data as described in this policy. You have the option to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Safeguarding your personal information is of utmost importance to us. We employ robust security measures to protect your data from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. Our data security practices include controlled access, secure storage, and encryption where appropriate.
How We Use Your Information
Your personal and sensitive information may be used for the following purposes:
- To facilitate actual or potential work placements.
- For career guidance and management.
- To assess your performance, prospects, and training needs.
- For tests or assessments, including medical tests and assessments.
- To inform you of work opportunities, training sessions, and direct marketing via mail, email, or SMS.
- For workplace rehabilitation.
- To manage and resolve complaints, inquiries, or investigations in which you are involved.
- To support insurance claims that require disclosure of personal information.
- For checks to verify your work rights, criminal history, and other background checks, as permitted by law.
- For research, development, and business purposes to enhance our service quality.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties as necessary:
- Potential and actual employers and clients of CH Talent Solutions.
- Trusted third parties who assist us in providing our services, some of whom may be located outside of Australia.
- Employees of CH Talent Solutions
- Referees, external providers, third-party IT providers, and marketing technology platforms.
- Internal and external auditors and regulatory authorities.
- Third-party contractors, job boards, and cloud-based databases.
- Our insurers.
- Professional associations, registration bodies, and Workers Compensation bodies.
- Individuals with a lawful entitlement to obtain the information.
- In the event of a merger or acquisition discussion, we may share your data with prospective new owners.
- Artificial Intelligence tools for data analysis and decision-making.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that any information disclosed outside of Australia receives an adequate level of protection and is used only for the intended purposes.
Use of Artificial Intelligence
We employ automated systems, including algorithms and machine learning, to analyse data for improved efficiency and decision-making in job placements. These tools help us provide better services and job matches while respecting your privacy.
If you choose not to provide us with the requested information, we may be limited in locating suitable work for you or placing you in a job. You have the right to access and request corrections to your personal information, subject to certain exemptions.
We will not charge you a fee for finding employment. We commit to ethical conduct in all our interactions with you. If you believe we have acted inappropriately or misleadingly, you may contact the relevant department for further information.