When we deal with extreme emotional issues, we often have no problem deciding whether we need mindfulness coaching; however, when we experience mild frustration, a few bad days, we can’t always make that same decision.
To get a deeper understanding about whether you might benefit from improvements in your mental health, ask yourself the following questions and truthfully answer yes or no.
- Do you get honest satisfaction from simple pleasures?
- Do you have respect for yourself?
- Can you laugh at your own errors?
- Do you feel capable of dealing with situations as they come your way?
- Can you accept displays of your own emotions – fear, anger, jealousy, guilt, worry?
- Do you have personal relationships that are satisfying and lasting?
- Do you trust others and assume that others will trust you?
- Do you respect people who differ from you?
- Do you refuse to be pushed around and refuse satisfaction from it?
- Can you feel you are a part of a group?
- Are you able to love somebody?
- Do you accept as much responsibility as comes your way?
- Do you make your own decisions?
- Do you deal with your problems as they arise?
- Do you shape your environment whenever possible and adjust to it whenever necessary?
Now count up the number of no answers.
If you don’t have any, YOU ARE EXCEPTIONALl!
If you have a couple of no answers , not to worry, it’s completely normal and is absolutely nothing to be concerned about.
If, however, you answered no to more than five questions, there is a good chance you could benefit from some type of mindfulness coaching help get you back on track.
The fact you are able to take this test is a good indicator that, with mindfulness coaching, you will be fine.
Just don’t let it go until more answers turn to no. You deserve enjoying the best mental health possible. Don’t neglect it!
We at CH Solutions believe in practicing mindfulness every day.
We’d love to hear about how you faired. If you have any concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.